- Simple Verification – Any local moving and storage companies of interest must be properly licensed and insured. Being located locally makes it easier for you to verify this information. Instead of faxing documents back and forth or making repeated phone calls, you can drive to the physical address of the company and get whatever answers or proof is needed to put your mind at ease.
- Affordability – Although gas prices are relatively low at the moment, there is no guarantee that they will not increase by the time your scheduled move date arrives. Local movers drive a shorter distance, which equates to a nice cost savings. For further savings and to avoid wasting time, repeated trips are eliminated.
- On-Time and Reliable Service – Because local movers are part of the same community where you live, it is important for them to maintain a healthy relationship with you. For this reason, Toronto moving companies go out of their way to arrive as scheduled and be reliable 100 percent of the time. Even a small mess-up can have a devastating effect on their reputation.
- Community Knowledge – Local movers possess extensive knowledge of the area they serve. For someone new to Toronto or a nearby community, local movers offer such information as the best banks, restaurants, public parks, doctors, schools, and so on.
- Convenience – Hiring a local mover is convenient. Dedicated to your satisfaction, the front office staff, move coordinator, and moving crew, as well as personnel at the storage facility, if applicable, work together to streamline the moving process to reduce your stress.
At Tower Moving, we are proud of the high caliber of services that we offer to our residential and commercial customers. For information on our services, please visit our website. You can also call us to speak with a team expert today.